Monday, January 3, 2011

goodbye 2010


What happened to all the wonderful posts that I'm supposed to be writing about life in Massachusetts? They don't exist! Not 1 exciting thing has happened in 2010. I know 2011 will be different. Two good things that happened are we had our first Christmas together and surprisingly, everyone bought me the gifts I needed/wanted. Secondly, we brought in the New Year happy, together and with 4 other children who are not ours, but it was great! I loved it. I should do it more often. for the rest of the exciting events, on New Years day I got a stomach flu that made e miss the first day of the school year. Terrible!!! I threw up nonstop for 12 hours, had a headache for another 12, body aches for another 12, and i couldnt eat the entire time. luckily hubby sweety pie stayed home with me because I was finished! and now to sum up the rest of 2010 after I returned home, um...I went to work, Jason went to work, paid bills, more bills, bills, stayed home, work, and that about sums it up. I have no friends really that I keep in touch with on a regular basis, and am still dying for an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment