Monday, January 3, 2011

Abu dhabi or bust


Sooo....I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Jason and I are trying to escape to Abu Dhabi for an exciting adventure in the future of 2011. I need this in my life. I applied to Teach Away a couple of months ago, had my phone interview, and am now trying to prepare my documents for the in person interview in February in Times square New York! The interview location sounds like more excitement than I've had all year. Im steadily praying about it because now that Jason is ready, Im ready,this could be the dream ive been waiting for! If I get the job we would move in August. They would pay for me and jason's flight. i would make 3500 a month tax free with paid rent, and every year we decide to stay they would give me a month's worht of bonus pay and fly us anywhere in the world with a paid ticket! We could live an entirely different lifestyle! Dinners on the weekends, camel treks, sand boarding, skiing in the shopping mall, and all the other stuff I simply loved about being abroad. I have a few hurdles to jump, but I pray that I will be writing you with the details of our flight next! wish me luck.ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment