Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...


So... here I am, sitting yet another school day at home due to the obsessive amount of snow we have been getting. So far we have had 6 snow days and tomorrow is almost a guaranteed 7th!! I hope I am somewhere downsouth next year or overseas, or just anywhere but here. Oh yeah I dont think I told you, Jason has an interview the day after me for the Atlanta Police Department. I'm kind of excited that it is a stateside option where i have already established friends but, I dont love that I've been there done that. If I get a teaching job though, we can do a great deal of traveling while living in an entertaining city in the mean time. I think I can deal with that. Then we don't have to try and resettle when we return.

No comments:

Post a Comment